Sunday, June 19, 2011

3 Months!!

3 months and counting! Hardin is growing up quickly and is such a joy to be around! He is a great baby and loves his schedule...sleeping all night! :) The day he turned 12 weeks old, he started rolling!! He loves his tummy and that is where he now wants to sleep! He has also started laughing and "talking"! We are already trying to learn Hotty Toddy and working on the arm motions :)
Hotty Toddy!!!

Mimi and I took Hardin to Tupelo shopping and he went on his first carousel ride! He did not know what to think of all the lights, music and horses!! The girl thought he was so cute, she just let us keep riding. Needless to say, I think Mimi and I were drunk when we got off...those things seem to go a little faster the older you get :)




We also went to visit the Easter bunny and make some creative pottery!





The weekend before Easter, Hardin and his buddy, Chaz, hosted an Easter Egg Hunt at our house. We had about 25 little ones on hand and had the best time!


Trying to get everyone in one picture was a challenge!



Emma "the Bug"


Mia, Millie, Hardin and Nate


With special friends! Nathan and I, born 6 days apart...Nate and Hardin, born 9 days apart!!

 Some more fun pics from this month!!


Lounging on Aunt Brenda

Everyone needs a robe like this!

For Daddy!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Cool Jersey :)

"Would I do that?"





No comments:

Post a Comment