Merry Christmas 2011!!
Hardin's first Christmas was definitely a hit! We had so much fun watching him enjoy every second! He absolutely loved Santa Claus...I believe he was fascinated with his white beard! He also loved Christmas trees and all the lights. It was definitely a memorable first Christmas!
"Santa Claus" was worn out Christmas morning, but it was far worth it to watch the expression on Hardin's face when he woke up to find what all Santa had left him! He is still enjoying playing with all of his new toys!
We also took him on his second trip to see Disney on Ice...he loves Mickey Mouse!
| Couldn't take his eyes off Mickey! |
| That pretty much sums it up! :) |
| "You caught me, Mom!" |
| Loved having his own tree in his room! |
| Christmas Parade with the Richardson's! |
| Oxford Christmas Parade 2011 |
| Loving Santa! |
| Chaz wasn't so happy about it! |
| Hardin, Bill & Jonathan |
| Sweet cousins! |
| Figuring out how to open gifts |
| Family Christmas! |
| Stack of Cousins! |
| Christmas Eve |
| Handsome man headed to church! |
| I'd say that Pops loved his autographed apron! |
| I think Mimi was worn out! |
| I'd say Santa Claus stopped by! |
| That a boy...it will pay off one day! |
| Tunnel time |
| Special breakfast for Hardin |
| Santa stopped by Mimi's too! |

so precious. hardin looks like his daddy, especially in the christmas eve picture. know y'all enjoyed every minute of his first christmas. take care.
ReplyDeleteSo precious! I always enjoy looking at pictures of sweet Hardin. It's evident that he has a lot of family and friends who love him very much. Amy Hardin, I am so glad that you and your family had a such a great Christmas. Oh, and where in the world are you going to put all those toys! Hardin will have to open his own toy store. :)
ReplyDelete